Islands are the perfect getaways whether you are going with your friends or with your lover. Here are some of the best options in India.
1. Diu Island: This place is like paradise! It is popular amongst the tourists for its historic forts and numerous beautiful beaches.
2. Little Andaman: Little Andaman does sound little, but it holds a bag full of adventure in it. With the numerous jaw-dropping waterfalls, white sandy beaches with crystal clear water, coral reefs, a variety of rare turtle species, it looks like a humongous aquarium.
3. Neil Island: It is known as ‘the vegetable bowl of Andaman’ because of the agricultural standards set by this region with the help of favourable climatic conditions promoting farming. Opportunities for adventure sports like boating are also available on the island.
4. Shivanasamundra: This egg-shaped island is known for the Shivanasamundra falls, the Gaganachukki falls and the Barachukki falls. It is relatively less crowded than other major tourist destinations.
5. Agatti Island: This island is surrounded on all sides by coral reefs and blue waters – this is what makes it perfect for an excellent romantic getaway.