Egyptian Astrology is an ancient practice which helps deepen your self-knowledge, to have a better understanding of your inner most ambitions and of your relationships with other people. Thanks to Egyptian Astrology you’ll have a better insight into your qualities, your downfalls and how you are perceived by others.
What are you, Isis, Batet or Osiris? Don’t wait any longer to find out your Egyptian astrological sign!
Egyptian Astrology is based on 12 signs and each sign corresponds to an Egyptian God.
What is your Egyptian Astrological sign?
Find out thanks to your birthday!
- Amon-Râ (8th – 21st January and from the 1st – 11th February)
The God who created the universe, mankind, fellow Gods and himself.
- Anubis (9th – 27th May and from the 29th June – 13th July)
Anubis is the God of death and the creator of mummification.
- Baset (14th – 28th July, 23rd – 27th September and 3rd – 17th October)
Baset is the Goddess of happiness, womankind and home life.
- Geb (12th – 29th February and 20th – 31st August)
Geb is the God of the Earth.
- Horus (20th April – 8th May and 12th – 19th August)
Horus represents order and harmony.
- Isis (11th – 31st March, 18th – 29th October and 19th – 31st December)
Isis is the Goddess of Pharaohs.
- Hâpi (1st – 7th January, 19th – 28th June, 1st – 7th September and 18th – 26th November)
God of the Nile and responsible for making the land fertile.
- Mut (22nd – 31st January and the 8th – 22nd September)
Mut is the Goddess responsible for looking out for and protecting the people.
- Osiris (1st – 10th March and 27th November – 18th December)
Osiris is the God of death and eternal life.
- Sekhmet (29th July – 11th August and 30th October – 7th November)
Sekhmet is a warrior Goddess and is responsible for bring about epidemics and illnesses.
- Seth (28th May – 18th June and 28th September – 2nd October)
As the God of storms, thunder and lightning, Seth represents disorder and renewal of vitality.
- Thot (1st – 19th April and 8th – 17th November)
Thot is the God of the afterlife and of knowledge.